I left London for Glasgow on the 5th, by overnight bus. There, Julia, my fabulous CS host, introduced me to the best of the city.
Five things we did:
- We viewed varying sizes and shapes of genitalia in jars of formaldehyde, as well as a pickled human cyclops at the anatomy museum.
- We ate really delicious thali at the Wee Curry Shop.
- We attended a marvelously trashy club night at her school’s student union. (Every female there wore a corset as a shirt, in spite of their average 180 pounds of heft. These same girls spent the night sipping wine coolers and freaking their flaming male friends.)
- We went shopping for vintage dresses.
- We attended the Harry Benson photo exhibit at the Kelvingrove.